Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1811
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    iRO again, made it to level 61, weeeehoooo on my way to level 62 about 25% i wanna job again and raise my sonic blow, grimtooth is gonna be cool when it can go for 7 cells XD i can dmg strong enemies while i hide and then finish them off with sonic blow or attacks, its only 2 sp too, so it lasts

  2. #1812
    Inactive Member mythbreaker048's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm playing Counter-Strike Source and hopefully i'll be playnig NFSU2.

  3. #1813
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NFSU2 will be AWESOME, if it finally comes out in Hungary too. lol

  4. #1814
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, it'll be awesomecool. If ya want some pics from the game you can go to undergound2 pics
    (Wise it's the official page ^_^)

  5. #1815
    Inactive Member mythbreaker048's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CS:Sourece on the Net it's a pretty new cool shooter. I like the darn thing.

  6. #1816
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Started playing Dark Chronicle, a somewhat rare action RPG for the PS2. Pleased so far.

  7. #1817
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm playing BG2 again. ^_^

  8. #1818
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Still NFSU, gonna finish it, 'cause I'm fuckin' mads I couldn't do that 7 lap circuit for Hell Knight, and I'm practicing, then mebbe tomorrow I can beat that one. Then back to Syberia, 'cause that1s an awesome game as well...

  9. #1819
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe I'll install Morrowind again ^_^

  10. #1820
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got a Saturn and Burning Rangers. So far, i've enjoyed it mundo style.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •